Lingit Latseen is now a declared part of the American Indian/Alaskan Native pan-secession against the empire. Lingit Latseen, in addition to our stated goals, adopts those of AIAN Attack the System:
- Continued rebirth/growth of our respective cultures through song, dance, art, storytelling, ceremony and prayer
- A reorganization of modern American Indian/Alaskan Native economic, social, and cultural life around tribe, clan and family. These are the societal forms that have sustained our respective peoples over thousands of years. We must embrace them.
- A rebirth of our warrior spirit through the establishment of active, independent resistance movements on every reservation and in every village, town and city with a large American Indian/Alaskan Native population.
- Economic independence. As proud nations of people we do not depend on others to support our poor, our elders or our children. We and only we can and will take care of our own. We are no longer wards of the state.
- Overthrow of those tribal governments that are in the pocket of the United States government. Many, but not all tribal governments have become clearing houses for capturing federal dollars to pay bloated tribal salaries. The people who work for these tribal governments represent a privileged class among us that has no place in our traditional ways of governance.